The John C. Flanagan House Museum was built in 1837 on Peoria’s east bluff by Judge John C. Flanagan and is the oldest standing house in Peoria. This American Federalist style house offers a spectacular view of the Illinois River Valley. Collections of antique glass, china, furniture, toys, quilts and vintage clothing are displayed. The house is on the National Register of Historic Places and is owned by the Peoria Historical Society. It is also the headquarters of the (DAR) Daughters of the American Revolution, Peoria Chapter.